10 Hilarious Happy Anniversary Jokes to share with Couples
Wedding anniversary is a date when two lovers were bound in the beautiful relationship of marriage. Wedding anniversary is special occasion for every couple. It is time to say thanks to each other for all the support and love. If it is your friend’s anniversary then wish them with heartiest wishes on this special occasion. You can also opt for happy anniversary jokes to have fun and enjoyment.
Hilarious happy anniversary jokes will put smile on your friend’s faces. It is time to enjoy and have fun. You can text them happy birthday jokes and send them into gales of laughter. You can also say them directly to have fun and laughter. If you want to entertain audience at your best friend’s anniversary party then here is a collection of jokes which will make every person laugh.
Entertaining Happy Anniversary Jokes to Have Fun
- When a married man says “I’ll think about it”, What he really means is that he doesn’t know his wife’s opinion yet.
- Son: Dad, l got selected for the role of ‘husband’ in a play !
Dad: Idiot! Ask your teacher for a role which has dialogues??
- By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
- Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming 1. Whenever you’re wrong, admit it, 2. Whenever you’re right, shut up.
- First there’s the promise ring, then the engagement ring, then the wedding ring…soon after….comes Suffe…ring!
- A husband and wife were celebrating 50 years of marriage with a big anniversary party. At one point they were toasted, then asked what it’s like to be married for 50 years.
The wife, known to have a quick wit, replied, “It all seems like five minutes….under water.”
- A man was talking to his friend about what to do for his 50th wedding anniversary.
The friend asked, “What did you do for your 25th?”
He said, “I took my wife to Hawaii.”
The friend then asked, “What are you thinking about for your 50th?”
He said, “Well I was thinking of bringing her back.”
- Two Guys Are Chatting..
Guy A: “I’m Going to Bring My Wife to Australia for Our 20th Anniversary.”
Guy B: “Oh. That’s cool. What about Ur 25th Anniversary?”
Guy A: “I Will Go Back To Australia To Bring Her Back.”
- Marriage is that relation between man & women in which the
Independence is Equal,
the Dependence mutual and tha Obligation Reciprocal.
Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary.
- Wife: Darling today is our Anniversary, what should we do?
Husband: Let us stand in silence for 2 minutes..